CITS recovers data from hard disks :
- Including :SATA, PATA, SSD, SAS, ZIF, SCSI, USB, PCMCIA, and LIF, of any form factor such as 2.5, 3.5 and 1.8 inch.
- For all disk manufacturers like: Seagate, Western Digital, Toshiba, Hitachi, Samsung, Maxtor, Fujitsu and Quantum
- With any operating system including:Windows, Macintosh Mac OSX, Linux, Unix, Novell, SCO, IBM and HP, Solaris and even from non-standard OS.
CITS offers a free evaluation of your drive. Online Quotation.
|Causes of Drive Failure
- Electronic Failure, PCB (Printed Circuit Board) failure
- A drop or other physical damage
- Hard disk Firmware Failure, some or all modules operating the drive fail
- Spindle motor Failure, this is the motor rotating the disk platters
- Virus or Operating System errors
- Format or Overwriting of the data
- Spilling water or fluid onto your computer
|Drive Failure Warning Signs
- Read/Write Magnetic Heads Damage, most disk failures are due to the drive heads’ damage
- The drive produces Clicking Noises, ticks, buzz
- The Drive is never detected or accessed by the Operating System or BIOS.
- The Drive does not spin at all or spins then stops.
- Some files start disappearing from the drive.
- The drive does not allow you to save or copy files from it
- Long access time (10 minutes to open a folder, or to save a file) and frequent crashes/blue screens
- Boot up error messages
|Warnings and Recommendations
- A computer technician is not a data recovery specialist.
- If your data is critical, do not try anything other than usual procedures. Keeping the drive running may increase the failure and affect your data, this might increase the recovery cost.
- Your business relies on your data; do not hand your drive to a non-expert. Data retrieval is not a trial and error process. In fact, it needs expert engineers with special Clean Rooms and high tech tools.
- Do not attempt to replace the PCB as it might cause scratches on your drive. The PCB holds some firmware modules that are unique to each drive.
- Consult real experts in Data Recovery by phone or mail.
- Never ever try to open the drive cover, this will allow dust to get into the drive and harm your data. The hard drive is an extremely sensitive instrument.
|Hard Disk Recovery Procedure
- Send the drive to CITS Labs or apply online. Online Quote
- The drive situation is evaluated, a quotation is sent to you with the price and the duration of the process
- Once you approve the quotation, CITS engineers start the recovery process.
- Once finished, you will be sent Screen Shots of your data or the list of files and folders.
- You are allowed to test your data remotely via TeamViewer
- You are supposed to send a data drive to copy the recovered data to it
- You pay and pick up your data, or it will be shipped to your location.
|Hard Disk Recovery Pricing
- The best way to get a recovery pricing is always a quick phone call to 009613414341
- Every data loss issue is different, it should be estimated separately
- No hidden costs, all costs will be made known before starting the recovery process.
- We offer free diagnosis and evaluation
- No data no charge
- Payment is done after the client checks his/her recovered data.
|Data Loss Prevention Tips
- Hard disks will fail eventually. Every electronic device fails at some point of time. The best method is to keep making backup copies of the data.
- Handle disks with care. This applies to all types of electronic devices. Keep them out of reach of children and away from heat and humidity.
- Using Power Options in Windows operating system shut down the hard disk drive if you leave the computer for a while.
- Keep your eyes on the HDD’s temperature using one of the freeware such as Acronis.
- Check your HDD’s health using windows related commands like WMIC.
- Install a good and an original version of an anti-virus program like McAfee
- Leave some free space on your drive; use 70 % at maximum of it
- When using external USB, use Eject utility or its equivalents
- Educate yourself about using Computer devices properly
|Why Choose Us?
- Necessary Labs, tools, clean Rooms and industry leading data recovery facilities
- Free professional consultations and fast services
- Highly qualified, experienced, and focused team
- Complete confidentiality assurance
- Immediate inspection and analysis with free evaluation and diagnosis
- About 91 % success rate, more than 15 years of experience in recovering data from various storage media.
- Hundreds of references from various business fields. CITS clients.
- CITS has Worldwide 24/7 Emergency Customer support services ( 009613414341 )